- Identification of talent already in the company benchmarked against best in the market
- Internal talent development opportunities highlighted to themanagement team
- Talent pipeline identified internally and externally with defined career goals put in place to attract and/or retain the best people
- A fluid agile organisation better able to deliver its strategy through having strategic hires identified ahead of time and physical needs.
- Mentoring Program for development of internal talent inline business strategies and needs
Increased employer brand in the market
- Having a positive culture, allows your business to become the employer of choice regionally or in some instances globally.
- When you have positive culture and values, you can recruit the best people in the market, the byproduct is your business will be a more attractive choice for potential clients.
- Enhanced employee engagement and satisfaction will increase business performance which increases the service level delivery to your clients.
Enhanced business capabilities aligned to the strategic growth plan
- Morton Maritime identifies the right talent for key strategic positions in your organisation, benchmarking internal vs. external talent pools, ensuring you retain and/or attract the brightest talent in the marketplace to deliver the strategy
- Strategically timed to lessen the negative impact on having open positions in the business, notice periods no longer affect the hiring processes and onboarding process